Monday, July 18, 2011

Just A Placeholder

I did not bring my laptop with me for this vacation that I'm on, mostly because of room and partially because I honestly did not think I would have time to post anything, so it would be a waste of space. I was right. No time. I've been extraordinarily busy being awesome with one of my dearest friends in the world, and making new ones I hope last for years to come.

So, as a bit of a filler/place holder post to prove I still exist, I'm going to give a clippy overview of what I need to remember to post about in this blog and the other one (which you should all be reading retailisforchampions).

Maine-
Dentons, crazy cats, old cats, older brothers, bars, internet cafe of awesome times, anime fans, new friends, truth or dare and horrible side effects, first lobster, sooooo green, fresh air, piano players (and others with musical talents), Left 4 Dead, Dead Space and The Theory of Isaac, Heavy Rain, hair cut, Farmington, Augusta, Portland, cramped into cars, forever unasleep, food, and uber happiness.

Retail-
Foreigners who can't behave,  children, and something else I don't remember.

Love you guys, I'll be posting again soon I hope. I work the next five days straight, at least. I also have a late night planned on Thursday. But this will happen. Also, Sarah is sick so wish her well. The silly panda.

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment