Friday, June 10, 2011

White Noise

I keep waking up at, to me, odd hours of the morning. It's 8:17 and I went to bed somewhere around 3. What the hell? Apparently I'm freaking out again about something and I can't tell what it is and if its worth freaking out over. I need to calm th hell down is what I need to do. It can't be that important. Crikey. I'm about ready to beg for an appointment with a psychiatrist to put my ass on adoral or something. Not really. I wouldn't take it even if I had it.

Went to Applebees last night with most of the usual group. It was pretty nice, comfortable. A friend of a friend came over and chat with us for a while, and anyone who is a fan of The Boondocks is generally okay by me. Haha. It was pretty cool.

My tablet got dropped in the sink a few days ago on accident. Because,  really, who'd do that intentionally? But anyways. It's an Acer IconiaTab. I've heard a lot of trash talk about Aver throughout my life and for several years no one in my family would purchase one. No one. But this tablet, man, this tablet is a fucking beast. I love it. It's a survivor. I let it dry out for about 48 hours and began to play with it, and it works like a little champion! I'm stoked about that.

I need to upload music onto it, download some books to it, and see if there's a word processor I can put on it. I also need to put on the screen protector and buy a carrying case for it.

OH. Scooby-Doo is on! I think it's the one where they go to the island and it turns out to be real monsters and I think cat people. Yeeeeeah. I remember watching this one in Germany, because the mother of a second sister to me said she missed Fred's ascot. Oh, the nineties.

Anyways, I'm going to try to go back to sleep. When I wake up again, before work today, I need to fix up a friend's computer. Damn backdoor bot got into it and set up a scareware virus (MS Removal). The steps to fix it should be pretty easy.

I need to start working out or at least running again. I was a lot more relaxed and calmer then. Actually, now that I think about it, I didn't wake up early a single time while I was actually working out, and stay awake at least. I've been having some whacked out dreams lately. Had one last night. Bah. I've been considering doing this workout a friend of mine is on, but I'm a bit intimidated by the idea of imminent failure it represents. Its making a beast out of him, but he was in shape when he started.

He's now mostly a super hero or creature myth. I don't know if my puny mortal body can handle that sort of change, haha.

Also, I'm pretty lazy. If I start it, I really don't want to quit halfway through and that seems to be something I do. I should stop that. Bad Cyn! Get it into gear. Fred looks like an animated Ken doll... I don't think I've ever noticed that before.

I need to start writing again. Poetry, my stories, my journal (which has been getting neglected pretty hard lately, I should take it with me to work and when I go places) or anything. Writing always eases my head and when my stomach gets all tense and worried. Also, the video games I've been playing have helped. That's pretty cool. I always wanted to be a gamer, now I can have a legit reason to get addicted! I wonder how many studies there are on how video games reduce anxiety. Might become my Masters Thesis.

Also, unless something awesome/horrible/interesting happens to me over the weekend I probably won't update until Monday. But that will be later Monday night/earllier Tuesday. Whether anyone can or wants to go with me or not, I'm going to this carnival that's happening at Mt. Trashmore Monday evening! It starts at six in the evening, so I'll probably end up out there around seven. I love carnivals. I love the questionable food, the funnel cake, the somewhat questionable rides. I'm going to do my best to take a lot of pictures and actually play the games if I have the scratch.

Maybe I'll win myself a prize.

I think its going to storm today. That's awesome. Listening to the rain always relaxes me. I had a dream about it last night, I was in a field laying on a blanket with someone and it was storming and we just sort of laid there and listened and let the rain fall. I'm pretty sure it didn't end well though. I think it flooded. I don't always have the best recall of my dreams. I just know I woke up cuddling my dog and my teddy bear.

I'm going back to bed. These cartoons make me sleepy. They're my version of white noise when mixed with my fan.

Later homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment