Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Feel Like If I Were On Ecstasy...

...this conversation would taste better.
Original Time Stamp: Feb 3rd, 2011 1:16am
Watching: Something on Adult Swim
Listening to: my bedroom fan.
That’s right, you heard me. I said it. So, after downing roughly three hundred grams of sugar in the form of gelatinous bear shaped deliciousness (don’t worry, they’re fat free), drinking a Dr. Pepper, two cokes, and stuffing my face with a metric fuckton of carbs, I have reached a point in my monthly sleep deprivation cycle where I become hilariously exhausted.
Conversations like the one this blog is titled after ensue. Sarah fights me to sleep. I win, because I’m Germany. And life spins on in a never ending, slightly depressing torrent of normality. Or what we deem normality, since that is a relative term.
Also, at this point, I enter a state of slight fuzzy headiness. Which means I blink a lot, touch my arms frequently, and overall look like a drug addict who needs a fix. In my case, I need more bears, man. However, apparently, Gummy withdrawal looks a lot like crack withdrawal to customers.
And Ecstasy to Sarah, apparently.
Speaking of Sarah, she’s discovered recently that in this state, my main comeback is “Your Mom” or “Your mother.”  Such as, “Your mother should go to sleep.” or “Your mother should stop eating sugar.”
Real intelligent, yeah? Ironically, this is when I do my best work creatively. Mostly because I don’t have the brain cells to tell me when to shut up or leave out details, and my mind truly believes all of my designs are possible. If I had my way I’d be like this all the time.
I was once told by a classmate that the reason I don’t try to control my insomnia is that I find it romantic. So true.
So, I had work tonight. It was slow as hell (which I think is a fallacy. As Full as Hell is, it should be a non-stop fest of stuff happening), warm as hell, and boring. The people I normally rely on for companionship or entertainment weren’t there to close tonight, so I was alone. Luckily I kept busy.
I’m going to stop writing before I say something too strange to take back. If that’s possible.  
Oh, so I’m thinking of doing a set of youtube videos on creative self-defense. That is, using yourself and your environment to aid you in defending yourself against an attack. For instance, using a school book to disable someone but hitting them in the throat with it. Also, basic self defensive information would be given. 
Opinions? Share them. 
Jesus. Ryan Reynolds is Canadian? I don’t know how I feel about that. But I’m almost positive that I didn’t want to have this information. GO BACK CLOCK, GO BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment