Thursday, February 24, 2011

Touching Base

Watching: Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Listening to: This same damn song that I can't manipulate in any way that's good on Magix Music Maker 17.

So, I got a reassuring text yesterday from one of my coworkers that my store manager quit because of the stress of the job. That's delightful. I love not having managers right before inventory. Of course, I have not confirmed this information yet, so who knows? It might not be true. All I know is I was woken up this morning with a plea for me to come in and cover fitting room. I don't do that. It's not that I don't want to help out, it's that I have disabling panic attacks in the fitting room and tend to become a nervous wreck back there.

So yeah, that's probably not going to happen. I'll walk out first. Seriously.

Anyways. My hair is making me happy, I love it. I'm super stoked with how it turned out, lucky me. I'm almost always happiest with my hair when I do it myself. I think it's just pride talking, but whatever. It's cheaper this way too.

Not much is going down lately. I posted a video on youtube, but it's basically just a video version of my last blog. Nothing too exciting.

I have been writing a bit more lately. I'm stalled on my novel, again, but that's usual when I'm stressed. I'm focusing on my fanfictions right now. Actually, I'm in a competition with another writer to see who can update all their active stories fastest starting March 1. I have four, she has six. Maybe I'll update two twice. Anyways, I already have one chapter done, I'm just waiting to post it.

Also, I'm super lazy and super tired lately. Probably the lack of sleep, who knows? I think added stress of hating my job and worry about school is making it worse. But I'm trying not to dwell on it. I've got this on lock. It doesn't matter if I'm lying to myself as long as I believe it.

Normally, this actually works by the way. I can convince not to be a failure at life and it actually helps. So awesome am I.

I've got another story that I may post a part of on here. My friend Christy and I wrote some scripts together back in the day, and due to me sucking on updates and her being awesome, she's taken over the rewrites. Maybe we can switch up seasons, like, she can do season one and I'll do season two when the time comes. Anyways, I'm supposed to be doing a novelization of the show, so maybe I'll post some character scribbles on here to introduce you all to Andy, Ivy, Derek, Ryan, Blaze and Wailes. Oh, and K. Can't forget K. He's awesome.

Also, I should character sketch out my werewolves again since my perception of them has changed greatly. I have too many damn characters that I care about. Jebus.

Anyways, just touching base.

Sayanora.

No comments:

Post a Comment